Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

that's fintastic


Quite a few of the design team at Lawnscaping Challenges have been using their new Lawn Fawn So Jelly and Fintastic Friends stamps, and I just had to give them a go too as they've mostly been unused since buying a few weeks ago.


Lawnscaping Challenge 109 was 'sparkle & shine', and since buying my first Pretty Pink Posh sequins I've used them on everything so this one was easy for me :)

I've attempted a bokeh background, starting off with a selection of blue distress inks, and circle template cut from a sheet of acetate. I was quite pleased with my first effort :)

Lawn Fawn So Jelly
Lawn Fawn Fantastic Friends
Lawn Fawn Critters in the Arctic
Mama Elephant Femme Frames
Copics
Distress Inks
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear, 4, 6 & 8 mm

Edited to add: this won me the queen of green



6 comments:

  1. Great card, love the background and coloring, the blues just all go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, soothing colors!! I think this is fabulous. Everything about it is beautiful, especially the background. And your coloring is amazing. Wonderful take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek!! i LOVE this so much!!!!! that narwhal with the other sea creatures is SOOOOO cute!! love love love this underwater scene!! and those sequins are PERFECTION!! love love love!! beautiful card!! i could look at it all day!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! The bokeh background looks awesome and I really like the coloring on the fish! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and pretty! I love the graceful feel of this card. You combined those sets beautifully! Great layering of the images, too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning!! I love your background with the bokeh circles, seriously beautiful!! & the way you have your sequins looking like bubbles is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete