Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

sparkle and shine challenge


The challenge on the Sparkle & Shine blog this week was all red white and blue for American independence day, but I'm not american so I just interpreted the colours and used it as an excuse to try out my new ocean waves dies from Lawn Fawn,  I'm really loving the sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, I'm using them on almost everything at the moment :)


Lawn Fawn Float My Boat
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Ocean Wave borders
Mama Elephant Femme Frames
Pretty Pink Posh Sparking Clear 4 & 6 mm

Edited to add: this won the sparkle and shine challenge :)

4 comments:

  1. love your card, love how you used the scallops for waves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing card! Perfect in every way! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Sparkle and Shine Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CUTE card love the little boat with heart and all the waves!

    ReplyDelete