Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

you're my superhero


The February challenge on Make the Day Special blog was a sketch, and when I saw it I almost instantly thought of this weird opening card.

I'm not entirely sure why this sketch inspired me to do this, but it seemed such a good idea at the time. I got all inky with my new distress inks and I even attempted to splash on some water.


I've used a few things from Make the Day Special (the place I get all my stamps :)) and I'm sure I'll be shopping there this weekend (new Lawn Fawn)

Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes stamps and dies
Paper Smooches Bam Bubble and Super 2 dies

Edited to add: This won the MTDS challenge :)


4 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the Sketch Fiona love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Make the day special Stamp store.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not a weird opening card at all... I love your clever way to use the sketch :) Great stamps to use too.... its such a striking design :) Thank you for playing along with our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store .
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius take on our sketch! The design works so well with the hero stamps.
    Thanks so much for joining us this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case you don't spot it - you won our challenge! Please drop me an email through the store website so I can send you your voucher.
    THanks
    Tara

    ReplyDelete