Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

blue skies and broken dreams

I think balloons floating away in the sky are one of the saddest things in the world, it almost certainly means a child has lost their toy (I also think dropped ice-cream cones are incredibly sad too), so this card is bitter sweet for me.

I tried Kristina's gapped panel technique from Online Card Classes Day 2 of Clean & Simple 4, but I'm not too keen on the card I've made, it would probably would have looked better without the gaps. I was disappointed in my version because Kristina's looked so pretty (but she is the pro :)...)

I will say thought that I'm quite chuffed with my inking because it really isn't me and I don't even own any distress inks, this is done with old KI inks.

Lawn Fawn scattered showers and stitched hillside border dies
Lawn Fawn hello sunshine stamps

1 comments:

  1. Love how you put the sun partially behind the clouds... I disagree about the cuts! Great card!

    ReplyDelete