Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

I realised I hadn't posted this



There are few people I can think of who are more perfect for each other than the couple for whom this card was intended. So it became a challenge to make a perfect wedding card for them... it was an unusual wedding for the uk, on the beech, in St Andrews with an alter of surf boards.

I stressed about this card, until I realised how perfect my 6x6 paper pad of Crate Paper The Pier was. I intended to get out my silhouette to cut the surfboards, but I'm still not straight after the move so I drew a template by hand and 'decorated' each with really old DCWV rub ons.

I was so pleased with it, I just hope the couple liked it.

Crate Paper The Pier
Lawn Fawn Stitched Journalling Card
Lawn Fawn Penelope's Blossoms
Studio Calico wood veneer hearts
misc other

0 comments:

Post a Comment