Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

dcwv birthday stack - the road goes ever on and on

Here again I've taken the 8x8 card stock and cut it down to make a card measuring 4 x 5.5".  This leaves me with a strip 2.5" wide which is perfect for either cutting little strips or die cutting bits from.
Since this paper is a little on the busy side I wanted any image to be quite bold and graphic, so this Sizzlits present (the first die I ever bought) was perfect for the job. This was such a quick card to put together even with the layering of the die cut, that I did the whole thing in less than 10 minutes... I then spent the next half hour cutting everything in order to make a few copies of this card for my mum to make.

DCWV birthday stack - card stock, patterned paper
Sizzix sizzlits present from doodle birthday?
Spellbinders nestabilites circle die
Home printed message and embroidery floss from stash


0 comments:

Post a Comment