Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

pretty birdies

I’m sure I saw something like this, but I can’t find where to attribute, so I’m sorry but if you know the source let me know… This started with me trying o find a nice way to draw sky with promarkers. In the past I have masked and then airbrushed, but I used canned air, not a compressor and it was super expensive. Here I sketched around the edge of a @lawnfawn blue skies die and the took ink from a cool aqua onto a blender before tapping this colour down. It ok, but not great….
Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye Quite Contrary
Stamps and Dies: Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home, Blissful Botanicals and Blue Skies
Bakers Twine: Doodlebug Design
Promarkers: Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pale Pink, Eggnog, Lemon, Sunflower, Henna, Pear Green, Canary, Cool Aqua, Cool Grey 1, Blender

0 comments:

Post a Comment