Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

online card classes his & hers

It’s day 1 at @onlinecardclass His & Hers, and I tried out the same sketch for a ‘his’, ‘hers’ and what I think to be ‘anyone’. There really isn’t a huge amount of deviation from the sketch, and I loved trying out my new @lawnfawn stamps. I’ve never really been much of a stamper so was pleased with my modest efforts. I have to say I’m loving that stripy paper from the Soho Garden collection. I haven’t had much time to think about my his and hers lists, so I’ll post that later.
Cardstock: Coredinations
Patterned papers: American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Doodlebug Boys Only, American Crafts Soho Garden
Embellishements: American Crafts glitter tape, Studio Calico wood veneers Take Note Birds
Stamps & Dies: Lawn Fawn - Good Fortune, Flying By
Promarkers: Lemon, Tulip Yellow, Cool Grey 2, Blender

0 comments:

Post a Comment