Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

sand of time



This was loosely based on a layout I saw on Cathy Zielske’s blog, I loved the grid of 6 photos down the centre of an 8.5 x 11” page. It’s only in the last three of four months that I’ve really mastered printing from Aperture, a huge revelation came when I discovered the ability to print ‘contact sheets’, these 6 images are all in fact one contact sheet of the square cropped photos, super lazy but I think very effective.

These pictures are from my pre-birthday trip to the beach, so the reference is relevant not only for general beachyness but also for the ageing process. It was a really lovely day, but not quite windy enough to fly the kite.
Cardstock: American Crafts
Other: thickers (American Crafts), glitter brads (American Crafts), brown pen (Pilot).

0 comments:

Post a Comment