Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

date night


Another scrapbook page, I’m loving this dear lizzy collection still, it’s really useable, and I bought loads of it so I’ll be merrily using it for a while yet.
I also love how easy it is to mix and match American Crafts collections, it mean my leftovers never get thrown away. 

Anyhue... date night doesn’t happen that often, in part because A. and I live 500 miles apart and in part because our definition of a date has to be planned ahead.
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned papers: American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Other: button (American Crafts), thickers (American Crafts Dear Lizzy), felt embellishement (American Crafts Dear Lizzy), flair (American Crafts I do), ribbon (American Crafts everyday), journalling sticker (American Crafts Dear Lizzy), embroidery thread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment