Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

the miracle of modern science

Back in 2006 I was lucky enough to go to Australia for 4 weeks, I had great plans of doing an album of the trip with the same papers running all of the way through. I never even started...
Of late I decide to just scrap it like anything else. It doesn’t matter if it’s a mix of papers, of style and the events of the trip are all mixed up. So I printed some pictures and I began.
This picture was taken a Soverign Hill a period theme park in a region of Australia which was heavily involved with the Australian gold rush. it is a photo of a guy who was a salesman extolling the virtues of the amazing voltaic battery as a means of activating explosives in the mines. The guy was very amusing and periodly patronising to the women in the audience, who may faint with surprise; and as a chemistry lecturer I can say he was scientifically accurate too.
So finally this tale got told using Pebbles twitterpated papers, journalling stickers and letter stickers and American Crafts ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment