Pages

Monday 12 May 2008

beadazzled

I’m playing catch up at the moment with all of the things I made during the  recent UKS cybercrop. The class ‘beadazzled’ was run by the very talented Mystic Nat and it was encouraging you to use beads on your cards.
Both of these cards were made during the class. I didn’t have a branch stamp and so drew the branch by hand. I used nestabilities to cut the scolloped square and the message is a Pebbles Inc duplicates rub-on. The beads I used are from a boxed set by Papermania and the card was finished using a small piece of American Crafts ribbon.
Amazingly I won the ‘class prize’ for my entry which really thrilled and amazed me.
Again for the second card I didn’t have the appropriate stamp and so instead a used an Ellison ‘sparkle’ die to cut the appropriate shape. I again used a Pebbles Inc duplicates rub-on and beads from the Papermania boxed set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment