Pages

Saturday 1 March 2008

happy bird day


Sometimes there is just some stash that I see and I have to have, it was this way when I saw these fabby Maya Road chipboard birds and branches. I just love them.
Buying them and using them for me are two quite different things, but I am trying not to keep unopened stash ‘because it’s too nice’ so I bit the bullet.
The bird is covered with Basic Grey Lily Kate papers and the branch with Love Elsie Betty XO, an embossed paper for a bit of texture on the branch.
I’ve also used Vanilla Bazzill cardstock which I stamped using a doodlebug heart in doodlebug Bon Bon ink, I also used this to ink the edge.
I finished with the message ‘happy bird day’ stamped in Staz-On black using my fabby Karen Foster snap stamps.

It was quite a simple card, but I have not quite mastered the art of covering chipboard... must try harder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment