Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2007

thinking of you at christmas time

I was still thinking of the challenge on UKscrappers for using the Prima flowers when I made this page.

The papers are from the DCWV Christmas glitter stack and matching cardstock stack. I added loads of extra glitter to the paisley card.

I hate stickles though (or rather I love making everything in sight glittery and hate waiting for it to dry). I balance bits on top of the radiator to encourage speedy drying.

The message continues with ‘at Christmastime’ inside the card, although the print is not immediately jump out at you Christmas.


I’m still making Christmas cards, why do I do this to myself. I started them in July! July! and I’m still doing them now. I only had 60 to make. It appears that I can even procrastinate my way out of crafting... go me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment