Pages

Saturday 8 December 2007

magnolia - here at last

I had a huge smile on my face yesterday, I was shaking with the shock. Because I won... I won the November Card Challenge on UKScrappers.

There were some great cards, I particularly loved passionflower’s card. More than glory I get a small prize lovingly provided by Julie at Scrapbooking Castle. Thank you. I can’t wait for my little surprise it will be just like Christmas.

On another note I made my first Magnolia card today. Magnolia has been a craze for a  while, but as I’m not really into stamping I’ve not indulged so far. However, I have been stamping a little recently and so got 3 Magnolia stamps (these presents, DIY Edwin (very apt) and Tilda with frog) from Silly Monkey Crafts.

The paper and card here are both DCWV, (I got some stupidly cheap DCWV stuff from Ellison so was please with that), stickles and Pebbles Inc. duplicate rub-on (as usual). Oh and I used a Quickutz tag die too.

I coloured it in with my water colour pencils (from WH Smiths) and my new fabby water brush from Sakura (koi I think it was called, no more RSI for me!)


It’s certainly not your average Magnolia card, but that is the joy of these things, it really doesn’t matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment