Pages

Saturday 24 November 2007

thank you for scallops and stripes

It’s a funny thing inspiration. Sometimes you have it, some times you borrow it and sometimes you have none. I am sure I saw something similar to this on a scrapbooking page but I can’t remember where.

A funny sized card here 14.8 x 7.5 cm but I think it is rather nice. Plain white card stock and Rob and Bob Studio Mini Juicy Stripes paper.

I used lovely double sided ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, my favorite Pebbles Inc. duplicates rub-ons and three little gem stones (you’ve gotta have a bit of bling).

The scallops were hand cut usingthe doodlebug paper frills as a template. Little green lines were drawn around the edge of the scallops with my lovely Staedtler pens which I got from the Works.

If you know a good way to cut scollops leave me a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment